Rivals of Trust Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ixis - Chaser

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ixis - Chaser Empty Ixis - Chaser Thu May 28 2015, 21:20

*Have you read the Guild Laws?: Yes.
*Do you agree to abide by the Guild Laws?: Yes.

*Character Name   : Ixis
*Character Class  : Warrior
 Character Level  : 91
 Player Age (18+) : 
 Most Recent Guild: Clan Steel Wolf
*Requested Role   : Chaser
*Character Notes  : Ixis is a worgen who was once a knight in his home town, sworn to strict vows of honesty, benevolence, and loyalty. For some time after his turning, he led a savage, unsavory life in the wild and committed many acts which would have soundly broken his oaths had he still been human.

Upon returning to civilization, he has since returned to and redoubled his past vows, and seeks constantly to find a place where he can again prove himself and fulfill his original role: that of a sworn protector.

He wears white armor, and in all but the most trusted interactions keeps a muzzle buckled over his face.

2Ixis - Chaser Empty Re: Ixis - Chaser Fri May 29 2015, 00:13

Espectra

Espectra
Mistress

Application reviewed by Espectra (guild lead) 05-28-2015
Guild leadership confirmed that player does meet or exceed the minimum age requirement
Application approved after successful OOC interview by Espectra (guild lead) 05-28-2015
Member will promote to chaser 06-28-2015
Member partner will be Dandi.

3Ixis - Chaser Empty Re: Ixis - Chaser Sun Jun 14 2015, 21:06

Espectra

Espectra
Mistress

Activity waver until further notice as of 06-14-2015
Conditional on member keeping in touch with guild leadership at least once every two weeks.

4Ixis - Chaser Empty Re: Ixis - Chaser Sun Jul 12 2015, 19:55

Espectra

Espectra
Mistress

After being on activity waver for some time, member decided it would be best to cancel his WoW subscription until his life settles down some.  He left this parting message in guild chat and requested that it be preserved here:

"Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that with everything going on, I won't be on WoW anymore. I'm grateful to have met everyone, and for all of the kindness that everyone has shown me. Good luck with everything, and take care."

Member left the guild of his own accord 07-12-2015
Member may reapply for membership 10-12-2015

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum