Rivals of Trust Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cadassi - Opportunist

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cadassi - Opportunist Empty Cadassi - Opportunist Thu Oct 01 2015, 00:47

Have you read the Guild Laws?
Yes.

Do you agree to abide by the Guild Laws?
Yes.

Character Name:
Jackson Watkins ( Cadassi is a stage name).

Player Age:

Most Recent Guild:
Cadassi has never been in a guild but I am a member of The Bottleneck on all of my other toons. ( Daevian Lockheart is the GLeader if you're looking for a reference. )

Requested Role: Opportunist

Character Notes: Jackson is a street performer, specializing in card magic and sleight of hand. I started him to help me learn card tricks in real life better, but I enjoyed him so much I decided I'd keep RPing him. I also only perform card tricks on him that I can perform in real life.

He's a young fellow who loves to be the center of attention, he also has quite the gambling habit which ties in with his skill using cards. He's cocky and charismatic while performing but struggles in one on one conversation where he can't rely on his cards and skill with magic.

Last edited by Cadassi on Thu Oct 01 2015, 00:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition to "Most Recent Guild" section.)

2Cadassi - Opportunist Empty Re: Cadassi - Opportunist Thu Oct 01 2015, 06:37

Espectra

Espectra
Mistress

Application reviewed and approved pending OOC interview by Espectra (guild lead) 10-01-2015
OOC interview to be completed at first available opportunity.

3Cadassi - Opportunist Empty Re: Cadassi - Opportunist Thu Oct 01 2015, 19:23

Espectra

Espectra
Mistress

OOC interview successfully completed after a bit of schedule adjusting by Espectra (guild lead) 10-01-2015
Member to promote to Opportunist 11-01-2015
Member partner is Lillyashdown

4Cadassi - Opportunist Empty Re: Cadassi - Opportunist Sun Oct 11 2015, 00:04

Espectra

Espectra
Mistress

Member was found to be in violation of the TOU (Account Sharing) on 10-11-2015 by Espectra (guild lead)
After a brief discussion regarding this with the member, he left of his own accord.
Member may reapply on a new account on 01-11-2016

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum