Rivals of Trust Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voidcog - Chaser

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Voidcog - Chaser Empty Voidcog - Chaser Sat Nov 28 2015, 20:03

*Have you read the Guild Laws?: Yes
*Do you agree to abide by the Guild Laws?: Yes
*Character Name   : Cerin Voidcog
*Character Class  : Warlock
 Character Level  : 100
 Player Age (18+) : 24
 Most Recent Guild: N/A
*Requested Role   : Chaser
*Character Notes  : 
Born in Gnomeregan to a family of Engineers, that of course taught him their trade and he was content with this for many years. He also showed early aptitude to magical arts, and studied hard to become a mage with others in the Stormwind, at least until its fall due to the Dark Portal opening and the invasion of the Orcs. He fled north back to Gnomeregan before leaving shortly after visiting his parents, he kept going north to the city of Lordaeron and Dalaran in hopes of expanding his knowledge of the magical arts.

He had witnessed and barely escaped with his life the rise of Arthas as a Death Knight and the destruction of Lordaeron. After a few years and spending quite a bit of time with humans magi studying the Orcs and their dark arts, he like others with her became deeply fascinated by the arts and he quietly and quickly began learning all he could of these Fel Magics, be it from books and others who mastered the art or Orcs that still locked up in camps.

Over the years he mastered his control over the Fel Magics and becoming able to enslave demons at his whim, but he grew tiresome of the demons opting to use them more for a power source to create powerful curses, this set him off to in the knowledge of what is now known as Affliction and the mastery of curses.

He had returned home after mastering this seen as evil magic only to be shunned by even his own family and friends, when he showed them and how he planned to protect them, especially after the fall Gnomeregan. He spent years traveling about Azeroth, traveling to the Outlands to help with defeating the threat there and honing his dark arts there, learning to control the corruption and even the most cast the most powerful of curses and dark magic.

He then followed suit with the rest of the Alliance to Northrend, helping the Ebon Blade mostly due to their better acceptance of darker arts. He assisted them with the attack of Icecrown Citadel, once the Lich King was killed He parted ways with them.

Now he travels about Azeroth having no true home and helping those he can and showing that not all Warlocks are evil and some do mean to do good, trying to protect the everyday citizens. He finds most of his work from people that are so desperate and scared that they will find anyone to help them, especially thing involving demons or fel magics.

2Voidcog - Chaser Empty Re: Voidcog - Chaser Sat Nov 28 2015, 20:20

Espectra

Espectra
Mistress

Application accepted after successful IC and OOC interview by Espectra (guild lead) 11-28-2015
Member to promote to Chaser 12-28-2015
Member partner is Berenice

3Voidcog - Chaser Empty Re: Voidcog - Chaser Wed Dec 16 2015, 19:54

Espectra

Espectra
Mistress

Player sent IC and OOC mail to Espectra (guild lead) 12-14-2015 tendering resignation from the guild.  Member may reapply at any time.

Below are the letters.

IC:
"Hello, with regret I must tender my resignation, as my current practice of studies and work do not seem to be working well with the functions of this fine organization.

You run a fine group and [I] deeply regret that our schedules could not work out well.

Please feel free to always seek my assistance in the matters of the Dark Arts and matters of the sort.

I hope to leave on good terms and that we are able to remain close friends and allies.

Thank you,
Cerin Voidcog"

OOC:
"I really love the guild and what you are doing here. I hate leaving but sadly my schedule and the guild's don't really work well, which is really unfortunate. I really hope not to leave on a bad note and hope that we can still be friends. I will also keep promoting the guild as I said it['s] awesome and you have a great thing going on here!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum