Rivals of Trust Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modgir: Brawler

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Modgir: Brawler Empty Modgir: Brawler Tue Aug 23 2016, 17:16

Modgrir

*Have you read the Guild Laws?: Yes

*Do you agree to abide by the Guild Laws?: Yes

*Character Name   : Modgrir Ironhand
*Character Class  : Warrior
*Character Level  : 100
 Player Age (18+) : 24
 Most Recent Guild: Resplendence (Horde)
*Requested Role   : Brawler
*Character Notes  : This is my first serious Alliance character and i'm really nervous when it comes to roleplaying but I'll do my best!  Modgrir Ironhand is a man who's lived his life by the sword.  Abandoned as a child in the forests of Duskwood,  he fended for himself stealing scraps from the village inn.  One day, a local smith caught him behind the inn and offered to take him in and train him in the arts of blacksmithing and combat, for a true artist must be able to use his creations.  Slowly but surely, Modgrir honed his skills with both hammer and sword,  eventually mastering both.  He bid his adoptive father good bye one day and struck out on his own for a life of adventure.  He made money smithing for local militias and garrisons as well as fighting in the local boxing rings and the lists of local tourneys.  Now with the Legion on Azeroth's doorstep,  he commits himself to fighting for his home, and all those who live in it! 

2Modgir: Brawler Empty Re: Modgir: Brawler Mon Sep 05 2016, 15:17

Espectra

Espectra
Mistress

Application declined 09-05-2016 after roughly two weeks of hearing nothing from the applicant.  Applicant may reapply for membership at any time.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum